Research Intern (3-4 days/week)
Are you interested in gaining experience with a growing research organization? Do you have the knack for communication? If your answer is yes, then join Delta Research Initiative (DRI). DRI is a research and consultancy company based in Khulna, Bangladesh. The core focus of DRI is to work on diverse issues related to the water-climate-food nexus in the delta areas.
- Assist in developing marketing and communications ideas for DRI.
- Assist in developing research information, education and communications materials.
- Assist in conducting relevant surveys/interviews for the implementation of existing research and consultancy projects.
- Currently following BSc/MSc in Environmental Science/ Environmental Engineering/ Soil, Water and Environment/ Forestry/ Natural Resource Management/ Urban Planning/ Disaster Management or related disciplines from a recognized university
- Willingness to learn about proposal development, marketing and communications.
- Excellent verbal and written skill in Bengali and English.
- Experience in working with MS Office, Adobe Products will be preferred.
What we offer
- The duration of the internship period can be 2-6 months based in our Khulna office.
- We also offer a monthly allowance, travel allowance based on our company policy.
To apply for the position, send your latest CV (2-page maximum) outlining your education and professional experience and 1-page cover letter explaining your motivations for the position to email@example.com.